~ DARE to BE DIFFERENT... but always BE YOURSELF! ~

Friday, January 13, 2012

Steady Magazine: Interview with Jang Keun Suk

translation from Chinese to English: Sarah Ye of Eels Club International




WITH FANS, I HOPE I’M IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM.

In a relationship, the sincerity to your partner is the most important.

Q: In the movie YMP, Jang In Ho is a ‘pet’ to an older woman, do you think you two have anything in common?

A: (Yes), Like he is a free spirited person and also has his own dreams. Also, for his master, he can risk his life for her, this is also like me. Who is my master? This is a secret! Of course, eels give me energy (laughs). The biggest charm of this movie is that at the beginning I was a pet, but gradually my position turned around, In Ho initiates the kiss at the end. It is fascinating to see a man growing.

Q: What is the ideal relationship with fans?

A: I hope we are not a celebrity and fans relationship, but as in a relationship with a man named Jang Keun Suk. For example, if I said in my APP: “Geunjang is eating curry!” fans would say: “I want to eat that too.” In this case, it feels close, just like in a relationship.

Q: In Ho is a man that would like to express himself directly, so how about Keun Suk, is he also like this, to be very open to a woman?

A: If you force your thoughts to your partner, it always makes the other one feel like “I’m the man”, that’s meaningless. It’s like playing a game, sometimes it is necessary to lose to the other one. I think with that, the love will grow bigger, the relationship will also get balanced. It’s no fun for just one side to win all the time.

Q: When you are in a relationship, would you like to pursue excitement and growing or you like to be at ease.

A: I’ve never thought of this question, you will grow even if you are by yourself. In my opinion to be in a relationship is not to ask for something from the other person. First you have to be sincere, that’s most important. Well, like In Ho, he fell in love with an older woman, he might grow more mature. I don’t have that experience, so I don’t know (hehe).

Q: If someone will be in a relationship with Keun Suk, where you would take her for a date?

A: I would love to get on the bus with her in Tokyo, find some delicious food just at the food stand on the street. It would be boring if it is always only one kind of date, so sometimes we can go to a nice restaurant to have some wine and dinner, we can go on the ferries wheel. I will let her listen to her favorite songs from MP3, and we can walk in the park and chat, all sounds good.



“LOVE” Q and A

If Geunjang falls in love, what will he be like?  Read the following carefully, you will feel like you want to be Geunjang’s girlfriend…

Q: If you find someone you love, what will you do?

A: Tell her right away! The key words is “Sangranghe”, I will take initiative to get to her. I think women love “to be loved”.

Q: Do you like to be spoiled by your girlfriend or vice versa?

A: I like to spoil my girlfriend, but different time with different situation. Basically, I like that she wants me to spoil her. Of course, I don’t care about the ages.

Q: What thing a girl (a woman) does make your heart beat fast?

A: The touch when we talk. I like to hold her, but lots of time will feel shy about it, then I will say: “ahh, I’m having a headache” I will put my head over… that will feel so good.

Q: Do you like delicate pretty girl or sexy girl?

A: Delicate pretty. Well, I love all (laughs). If I have to choose one, I will choose delicate. I like a girl who dresses clean and is generous.

Q: Do you like aggressive girl or docile girl?

A: Aggressive girl. Aggressive girl is more fun to be with. Until now, the girls I was with are all… this is a secret! (laughs)

Q: What kind of style do you like a girl to wear?

A: Feminine style, dress and mini skirt.

Q: What kind of cuisine would you like your girlfriend to cook for you?

A: Hotpot! To me, a Japanese woman is a foreigner. If she would like to cook Kimchi Hotpot for me, I will be touched.

Q: 6 words to learn about Geunjang

1: Sensation

I still can’t believe the success I had when I’m in my 20 something. I will not be arrogant because of that. I look at myself in an objective way. This is important, I often talk to myself in the mirror.

2: Seriousness

Does Geunsuk have a serious character? How does he express it…? (We asked this question to his manager)

“No matter if at work or in his private life, he is always very passionate. He has a great personality.”

3: Happy moment

If I can have a nice leisure sleep at home... no, actually,  in front of camera doing what I like to do, that’s the most happy and relaxed time.

4: Leonardo Dicaprio

Leo started as a child star but he's not just an actor with his pretty face. He used his good acting to earn his audience, he overcame his limits. He is an actor I love.

5: Dinner Show

I plan to have a dinner show for my 20th Debut Anniversary. This will be different from a live show. I would like people to see what kind of person I am from this show.

6: Self-improvement

I will surf and search on line to check news about me. I will keep finding something that I want to improve, not because of others, I just don’t want lose to myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...